Author Topic: What Erotica Anthology themes would you like to see?  (Read 10488 times)

Jaden Drackus

• FWG Members
  • Draconis Vulpes
    • View Profile
Re: What Erotica Anthology themes would you like to see?
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2016, 08:40:10 PM »
Hypnosis and Mind control stories are a personal favorite of mine.

But an idea that came to me is actually summed up by something like "turning tables."

Stories of twinky top/doms with big muscular bottoms/subs.  Hypnosis or mind control that is consensual (my pet peeve of the genre is how much non-consensual is part of it). Dom prey species with sub predator species.  The shy quiet lady that goes home to femdom for her gregarious athlete husband who is a total sub in bed.

Basically taking stereotypes and then flipping them over.
Nothing ever stays the same: last year's fail is this year's fame.
Uncertainty is always certain.

Rechan

• FWG Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2016, 09:14:51 PM »

Those small anthologies focusing on a single fetish would be good for an ebook release through Bad Dog Books. If the tiny e-anthology does well, it could lead to a longer print version.
That is my thinking, yes. :)

FuzzWolf

• Publisher
  • FWG Members
    • View Profile
    • FurPlanet Productions
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2016, 09:26:46 PM »

Those small anthologies focusing on a single fetish would be good for an ebook release through Bad Dog Books. If the tiny e-anthology does well, it could lead to a longer print version.
Oh! Y'know that's not a bad idea and I'm open to trying it.
FuzzWolf
FurPlanet Productions

Print book site: http://FurPlanet.com
eBook site: http://BadDogBooks.com

Personal Twitter: @FuzzWolf
Company Twitters: @FurPlanet and @BadDogBooks

Skunkbomb

• FWG Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2016, 10:33:45 PM »

I'd love to help out however I can with this, whether it be submitting to the anthology and/or slush reading.

Zarpaulus

• FWG Members
    • View Profile
    • The Para-Imperium
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2016, 10:30:01 PM »

Munchkin

• Token Munchkin Cat
  • FWG Members
  • Breather of life into the ShoutBox since 2014.
    • View Profile
    • GoodReads
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2016, 04:58:35 AM »
Again, I'd be in favour of this, because it encourages older female characters to take centre stage.

Age difference is a pretty narrow category, though; how about a broader 'differences'? That could encompass predator/prey, mammal/reptile, exotic species, and a bunch of other stuff I haven't even thought of.

This could actually be a lot of fun, and allow for a good range of different pairings you don't see very often but are still sought after. 

I'd love to help out however I can with this, whether it be submitting to the anthology and/or slush reading.

Reech, if you run this route, totally want to talk with you about it.  If I can ever change shifts so we can actually talk about stuff x.x Ugh.
@MunchkinRambles
~*~
Now accepting submissions!
Civilized Beasts 2016
~*~
Fragments of Life's Heart
~*~
Where to find some of my work:
Civilized Beasts 2015 ~ ROAR 6 ~ Will of the Alpha 3

Zarpaulus

• FWG Members
    • View Profile
    • The Para-Imperium
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2016, 12:05:49 PM »
So we were just talking about this on the podcast and honestly, we're a little surprised a vore anthology hasn't been done.
A few months ago there was some discussion of a vore anthology somewhere on Eka's Portal, but I don't think it went anywhere.  Swallowtail Productions has published a couple comic/prose (mostly comics) e-zines based on vore though.

Rabbit Valley also has two issues of Dragon's Hoard Presents Nom Noms which is a light vore comic anthology.

Yes, but just comics, right?

Swallowtail just put out a call for submissions for Consumers Digest issue 3 and it looks like they're not taking prose this time.

I'm tempted to edit and fund a vore anthology myself.  But I'm unsure whether to pitch it to them or risk some other publisher, or even self-pub.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:11:04 PM by Zarpaulus »